Monday, November 4, 2013

Follow me to JAPAN!

     Last few weeks I've been in an amazing country, Japan with my husband. I love it there so much!! Japan is a well design country with very sweet people. Everyone seems to know their duties and enjoy working!

I get to visit Gosho Aoyama Manga factory (Gosho Aoyama is one of the most famous cartoonist in Japan) and I get to see his process of work and sketches. It's very inspiring to see a big artist sketch his ideas on a small sheet of paper. When I saw his sketches I thought "Wow, you really don't need expensive sketch books to sketch down awesome ideas."

his sketches

real drawing


and.. of course I had to visit bookshops and go straight to the Children's book corner. I couldn't read a single word but the illustrations tell all. Children's book in Japan are incredibly cute! They also have a lot of hand drawn, traditional illustrations.

Children's Book section in Japan

This is such an eye opening and inspiring trip! Seeing new places, new people and new ideas, can really boost your creativities!

Osaka Castle


Sand dune in Tottori

Tokyo Disney Land

Expensive area, Ginsa.

Tokyo Tower




2 comments:

  1. เอาขนมช้านนนมาาาาาาาาา

    ReplyDelete
  2. ทำไมมันขึ้นชื่อนั้นอะ งง

    ReplyDelete